Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tyler's T-shirt Quilt


This quilt top has been completed for a few months but with two small children I haven't been able to carve out the time to quilt and bind it. My husband encouraged me to finish it by taking the children for a day.  I wasn't able to complete that day but just getting started on the quilting processes re-energized me and I managed to get a day of quilting in with my children and a few hours here and there to finish it. This morning I finished sewing the back of the binding on and put it in the wash.  I love the look of a newly completed quilt just after being washed and dried!

I didn't work on any other projects due to my sick little 3 year old.  Doesn't she look pitiful?  

Josie giving her sick sister loves.

Ellie looking pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment