Sunday, June 24, 2012

Potty Training Pants

Within a couple of weeks after Maddie was born Josie decided that it was time to start potty training.  I say Josie decided because it was not part of my plan to have a 3 week old baby and start potty training a 22 month old.  Josie has never liked being in a poop filled diaper but about a month ago she started telling me yucky when she needed to be changed.  After that she wanted to be changed after every time she went potty in her diaper (which starts to be a bit expensive).  I decided to put the potty chair out where she could use it and something clicked and she took right to it.  We had a few accidents and no one likes to clean up puddles on their carpet/floor so I decided to make her some of the training pants that I found a tutorial about on Pinterest.  It's been a month now and I love these panties.  They don't hold all the pee but I no longer have a puddle to clean up as they hold the majority of the pee.

Gerber training pants with flannel sewn into the inside and PUL waterproof lining sewn to the outside.

Playing outside in her new training pants!

10 comments:

  1. OMG!! I LOVE those they are sooooooooooooooooo soft on the hand when you have it inside playing with their soft little bald p---y, I do it with my nieces all the time, love to take them off her and blow my load in the crotch then put them back on her, realllllllllllllllllllllly hot knowing she is walking around with my cum covering her little p---y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feel soooooooooooooooo good to cum in too, sniff the crotch and smell her p---y and pee, lick it , taste it, baby p---y and pee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

      Delete
    2. mine is 2 and I get to babysit her lots, I love her tasty lil 2 yr old c--t, can't wait to f-c- her and take her chery, her sis was 7 when I f-c-ed her

      Delete
    3. Do you have any pics.
      My email address are Jamesrollins2005@gmail.com jamesrollins390@aol.com

      Delete
  2. I want to take plug and shove it into her ass while my cock stuffs her tight wet pussy until a my load blows into her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little girl perfect to bend over and fuck up the asshole and pussy both perfect girl id love to be bouncing my cock deep up her tiny stomach


    One sexy girl and i wanna destroy her to myself i can just hear it now her moaning gulping and crying as i hold her by the hair and throat fuck her then i pick her up open her legs and pin her down and straight dominate her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she would be. Would you be interested in some pictures or video of young girls in a certain way contact me at jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
    Jamesrollins390@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. add my snap wjoego101

    ReplyDelete