Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

  I have always wanted to make the girls 4th of July outfits and have never gotten around to it.  This year I decided to quickly whip up some skirts.  The girls put on their swimming suits and then the skirts over top and we drove by WallyWorld to pick up shirts on our way out to our friends.  As soon as we made it to our friends I promptly took a few photos of them and then they whipped off the outfits to go swimming.  They were in the outfits for a total of 30 minutes (most of that was in the car).  They looked cute for the 30 minutes that they wore the skirts but I think it was an epic waste of 2 hours of my morning.  They will most likely never have homemade 4th of July outfits again.  =)


Bad idea to take a photo with them looking into the sun....  =)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it was an epic waste of time! They were so cute! And, by the look of them, they may be able to wear them again next year and still have them fit really well. :) Way to go, Jolen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think you are right about them fitting next year!

      Delete