This morning I just completed a breastfeeding cover for a friend who is due at the end of January. I had started this a couple of weeks ago and needed about an hour to complete it. I like to add a small pocket on the nursing cover so that the mom is able to put her nursing pad or the child's pacifier in there. The pocket is made out of soft terry cloth just in case she needs to wipe up some spittle. I also made a burp cloth to go with the cover that can be rolled up with the cover inside and tied. It makes it nice to always have a burp cloth with you and it keeps your cover nicely folded up in the diaper bag.
|Nursing Cover and Burp Cloth|
|Nursing Cover Rolled Up Into The Burp Cloth And Tied|
The next project on my agenda today is to finish quilting my husband's cousin's graduation quilt. I have worked on it a couple of times and I am almost finished. I am hoping it will not take much time today. I will then need to start working on the binding. My goal is to have it completed by the end of the week! The picture below is of my little "helper" and the quilt!